Tuesday 13 January 2015

Nerada's Organics - Rooibos and Vanilla flavour





Today's tea is from Qian's stash she sent me. and it goes by the name of Nerada's Organics - Rooibos and Vanilla flavour. Truth is I've been dying to try this one but held off; I wanted it to be a special night, so I've turned down the lights, got my big blue mug, a warm plate of chicken risotto and listening to Rainy Mood



Add caption? Just try and make me.


Initial observations:
Even from the get-go, the vanilla springs right up and tickles your nostrils with anticip...I am feeling very happy right now.
With a palate now free from chicken pieces, I take my first sip:


First thoughts on the first sips:
I have been weighed, I have been measured, and I have been found wanting; I'm not worthy of this glorious tea. This must be what fairy kisses feel like! I'd never never never leave Neverland! It's light, but has the denseness that makes the vanilla so satisfying.

Many sips later:
I am chugging this like a sixth beer before church - I just wish my throat also had taste buds so I could get the most out of this transcending nectar. Too much vanilla can definitely be a bad thing, fortunately this isn't the case here and I am feeling really, swell! When you exhale, you can taste the shimmering vanilla vapour as it passes through your mouth. I feel like writing a poem after drinking this. I am just suuuper calm, relaxed and my brain is baring it's teeth, wanting to get into the fight and create some neuronal supernovas.


Recommendation: 
This is


                                                                                                 the best tea I have ever tasted. Don't eat this before a meal you think will be the main event of your night, because it will just taste cold and anticlimatic. It's like when you're all excited to upgrade to Windows 8, when in reality you're really leaving behind the you-don't-know-what-you-got-till-it's-gone Windows 7. Cherish this tea, make it count, don't be surfing down the Facebook newsfeed wave while drinking this tea; let go and become one, together. 


Final words:
...ation!




1 comment: