Sunday 4 January 2015

Tetley's Peach (with a squeeze of orange)

Next on the hitlist is Tetley's Peach (with a squeeze of orange). 






Just in case this one sucks I've got 2 x toasted ham cheese and
 tomato sandwiches close by. See how I didn't take a photo of
my meal and put a filter over it? Instagram users, take a hint.





Initial observations:
Holy hell this smells glorious; I've just got peach steam wafting around my room, I'm kind of scared to drink it on the off chance this might actually suck. Surely it can't, no one can screw up peaches.


First thoughts on the first sips:
Hmm, I actually kind of like it. It's not too overbearing, but not quite strong enough as I'd like it to be. I'm kind of getting the impression that 'less is more' with tea, although there's still no trace of that fabled "squeeze of orange". Subtle stuff.


Many sips later:
Yum, got peach remnants still lingering on the tongue well after each sip. This is making me happy, even my burps taste like peach! I am now in slurp and burp mode, gotta get the most out of this one.


Recommendation: 
This isn't your average tea, but it's sure no average tea either. Would recommend to parents who have lazy teenagers who don't clean their room, or as an extra ingredient in urinal cakes, as the aroma is delightful and anyone who hates peaches is wrong.


Final words:
Can't talk, too busy ordering 20 boxes, THEY'RE ALL MINE! STAY AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment