Saturday 3 January 2015

Twinings Classics - English Breakfast

Oh god, even the tea bag smells horrible, bleh, people actually drink this willingly? Today in the mug is Twinings Classics - English Breakfast

Initial observations:
Smells horrible once brewed (you brew tea right).


Looks like whisky, maybe this can be my new whisky mug!



First thoughts on the first sips:
I don't know what this is meant to taste like, but I really, really don't like it. Can't finish third sip. I hate my life. I just don't get it; I am astounded.


Many sips later:
It actually gets worse the lower the volume in the cup is. I kind of wish I'd burned my tongue on the first sip so I couldn't taste it anymore; I'd rather lick the inside of a chimney. I am dumbfounded. I am at a loss for words. My friend sitting beside my can vouch for my gagging and reluctance to swallow it.


Recommendation: 
Don't make this one ever, just leave it in the shelf, and when your enemies come round to your house, ask them if they want tea, then spring this on them. Genius, backhanded niceties.


Final words:
I am done. Seriously, done with this crap. It's put me in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment