Monday 5 January 2015

Twining's Herbal Infusions - Pure Camomile

Camomile, a tea originally invented by a Japanese chemist in 1893 while researching compounds within traditional Chinese medications, is enjoyed today by thousands of lowlives and people with low socio-economic backgrounds - Oh wait, that's crystal meth. My bad people, my bad. Today I am reviewing Twining's Herbal Infusions - Pure Camomile



Where are you actually suppose to put tea bags when you
are done with them?



Initial observations:
Smells kinda gross, I'm not sure why I'm not stopping myself; it's never worked out for me in the past. *Gulp*


First thoughts on the first sips:
Hmmm, I don't quite hate it. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to drink this. It's quite mellow and isn't asking a lot of me. I just feel like a chill mofo, coming down off my bowling high, drinking this (I just came back from bowling). I. am. One. Cool. Cat.


Many sips later:
Despite looking like urine, it's actually quite pleasant. I kind of want to add honey because it feels like it will compliment it really well. I don't know what camomile actually is, but it's nice. I feel like smiling, but since showing feelings in front of the herd is a sign of weakness I'll just smile when I put my big mug-covering mug up to my face to drink this. 


Recommendation: 
Bugger, I wrote a funny one-liner dissing this tea, but I can't use it because I actually kinda like this puppy. Oh well, here it is anyway, in all it's non-sincerity: Drinking this I feel like I've run-o-mile, more like run-o-1000-miles - camomile, runomile (geddit?). I do recommend this, if you don't like this one, maybe you just don't understand tea like I do.


Final words:
Can't be sure if I'm just getting used to tea like I did with beer and learned to tolerate it, or whether I'm lowering my standards each day, or whether I actually enjoy this brew. Regardless, nomnom!

No comments:

Post a Comment